Your privacy is important to us. We value the trust you have placed in us, and are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal information you give us. This document, which we update from time to time, describes how we use and process your personal information. It also tells you how you can contact us if you have questions about your personal information.
We may collect your personal data when you book a travel with us through this website (including but not limited to either directly or indirectly through our trusted third parties partners), create your personal account, use this website and / or mobile (or any other) application and other websites accessible through our website and / or mobile (or any other) application, participate in a survey or competition, or when you contact us.
We also collect the following personal data:
1. Your profile and contact data (including your name and surname, passport (ID) details or other recognized personal ID card numbers and details, date of birth, gender, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, details of your travels, other travel information on bookings made at this website, information of other passengers traveling with you (name, surname, passport (ID) details or other recognized personal ID card numbers and details, date of birth, gender, other travel information, etc.)).
2. Your payment data (including your bank details or payment cardholder details, PayPal account or other e-payment account information).
3. Other information in connection with booking tickets, which may be required by a carrier.
4. Other payment information, which may be required by governmental, tax, audit, or bank authorities to complete or check transactions.
5. Your usage data (your locations, including real-time geographic location of your computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, if you use location-based features and turn on the location services settings on your device or computer; browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use, etc.).
6. Your correspondence data (information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us, including file attachments you may provide).
7. Your enquiry data (information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services we provided).
8. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, a review you leave about the carrier after your travel.
DriveMeTo never shares your payment details with anyone. We collate - but do not store - your payment information solely for the purpose of making your booking. If you have booked via a DriveMeTo affiliate site, then the affiliate has the right to request and receive your booking data, but not your payment data.
The only companies we share some of your information with are the suppliers involved with your transfer, and they will use the minimum of information ONLY for communications with you for that transfer or fast track. By using the website, you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (where the service you book requires a non-EEA supplier to provide it).
2 .Reviews and feedbacks
We display guest reviews on the related information page on our websites, on our mobile apps, on our social media accounts and social media apps, or on the website of the related accommodation or business partner’s website. This is to inform other travelers about the quality of the travel product you used, the destination you chose, or the other services you have used.
We will also aggregate your guest review data with feedback from other customers in order to sort and prioritize guest reviews. We may use the information in your reviews or in other destination-related information you share with us in an anonymous form, unless you have included this information in your public profile. This is to help travelers like you find the right destination and the best transportation to suit them.
Your browsing data may be shared with other advertising or affiliate partners who help us promote our business, but any data is anonymous and aggregated.
If you have booked via a DriveMeTo affiliate website, then the affiliate has the right to request and receive your booking data, but not your payment data.
5. Other websites
There are several places on the DriveMeTo website where you can link through to other websites. Once you click through onto another site, DriveMeTo privacy practices no longer apply. We recommend you view privacy statements for all third party websites to understand their own policies for collecting and disclosing your information.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent un-authorized access.
We only store the minimum possible amount of personal information, which is required to process your booking and for contractual reasons. 90 days after your return from travel, we will delete personal details, including email address and phone number, keeping only the lead passenger name. The only exception here is when you’ve given us permission to send you offers and news by email, in which case we’d store your email address alongside your travel details until you unsubscribe, or request deletion of your personal information.
At any time, you have a right to request access to the data we hold about you, which we will provide free of charge within 30 days, unless requests are repetitive and excessive in which case we may charge a small administration fee. You have a right to update or delete your personal data. Of course you have a right to unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in all of our emails, which will remove you from our mailing lists immediately.
This Policy may change from time to time. Any changes in the future will be posted on our Website and, where appropriate, notified to you by email or in your “My Account” on the Website. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy. We will not materially reduce your rights under this Policy without taking steps to bring such changes to your attention.